Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday College Football is Here!!!

It is September, my favorite time of the year. Football season, yeah!!!

Here are my picks for todays games (at least the ones I'm interested in:

Vanderbilt at LSU - LSU by 21 - Staci's family may come over to watch. We should have a good LSU fan base here.
USC at Ohio State - USC by 17 - The Big 10 is sooo over-rated
BYU at Tulane - BYU by 24 - I hate to pick BYU, Tulane just isn't very good. Although BYU could pull an Oklahoma.
TCU at Virginia - TCU by10
Utah at San Jose State - Utah by 10 - I'm not sure about Utahs QB yet, but SJSU didn't look very good against USC last week.
Notre Dame at Michigan - I'll pick Michigan, but both teams suck in my opinion. This could be the 2 most over-rated teams in the country. If I had my way, both teams would lose.

I would pick more games, but a lot of them have already started. I only picked games with later starting times.

1 comment: