Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Ramblings



Yeah!!! FSU beat BYU and it wasn't even close. I thought it was quite funny that the papers said FSU was just too fast for BYU. I guess they were watching a different game than I was. It looked to me like BYU was out-physicalled (is that a word, Chloe?). BYU couldn't stop a simple run play up the middle. It wasn't like FSU passed all over BYU, they didn't have to.

It was just too funny to see how deflated the whole city of Provo was. Before the game we went to eat at Costa Vida (awesome sweet pork salad), half the people in the restaurant were wearing BYU shirt, today not a BYU shirt to be found. I guess a throttling like that will bring a person back to earth.

Now we need to see if CSU is really any good, I doubt it. I think BYU wins the game this weekend handily. BYU 45 CSU 21. Sorry everyone, although I would love to see another big UPSET. GO CSU!!!


I'm having something interesting happen to me lately. I've been having dreams at night. This is odd for me. For the last several years, I don't remember having many dreams. The dreams are not anything particularly memorable like having Frankenstein chase me, or going to work without pants, or anything carnal (too bad). They are just random, weird dreams. I don't even really remember any of the details about 3 minutes after I wake up. Weird, huh.

I think it must be because I haven't been getting up so early to go work out, so when I lie in bed in the morning, my mind starts going on autodrive. Is it stranger not to have dreams, or to have them all the time?



Next, I'm going to get the honey from my bee's tonight at Charlies. Let me know if you want some, maybe I will let you have some ;) It is really good, mmm, honey!






2 comments:

  1. i always have dreams about water. how weird is that?? i'm either in the basement of a flooding house, or i'm on a sinking ship, or i'm floating out at sea with out any land in sight . . . maybe i brought the flood to our house! dun dun dunnnnn. i mean, the ceiling RIGHT above my bed broke open!
    anyway, i'm so happy BYU lost! WOO HOO!!
    go CSU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the weirdest dreams! As you have seen.. they never make sense and people always change into other people. so odd. sometimes I go through phases where i dont have dreams though. I also think that is a word. I think that whatever you want to be a word is automatically a word. because who the hell decided what words were allowed? why is the a word? you know? Love you Dad :) I want some honey too!

    ReplyDelete