Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Staci went golfing


Staci, my wife, went golfing with a company she works with (I would give them a shameless plug, but I'm not sure which company it was, so I won't). Anyways, she had a lot of fun. They went to Sleepy Ridge (see picture) and played the back nine and had lunch. She would like to go again (hint, hint).

Staci isn't the greatest golfer ever, but she has a lot of fun and looks good when playing. She uses a pink ball and pink tees, has white and pink golf shoes. I guess she thinks she is Paula Creamer ;)

She isn't too bad considering she only plays maybe once or twice a year. The highlight of the day was the boogie she got on the seventeenth hole (probably one of the hardest holes at Sleepy Ridge). That is one over par for those of you that don't know golf. I am so PROUD! Oh, and the French Fries at the grill were great.

2 comments:

  1. haha good for mom! i am sure sean would love for me to get into golfing. maybe we could double?

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, you have a blog now?! you should have told us! love you dad!

    ReplyDelete