Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My First Post

This blog will discuss my random thoughts, activities, and whatever else I decide. Basically, I will be emptying the trash in my head. Thus, the title - Empty the Trash.

I realize I probably don't have any thoughts that anyone else thinks are important, but what the heck. I'll throw 'em out at the blogosphere and see what happens.

I'm sure a lot of my rantings will have to do with politics. I am pretty conservative, if you don't like my politics that is ok, just remember, this is my blog and I am always right ;) But I still like to hear other points of view. If you think I'm full of crap, let me know, just back up your position with facts. You may even get me to change my mind, but probably not.

My Mother-in-Law and I argue about politics all the time. Shes a raving liberal, but I love her anyway, I think she loves me too! We do agree on one thing, her daughter - my wife, Staci is the greatest.

I will also blog about my family, stupid diet, health, sports, etc. I hope this blog will be interesting, serious -sometimes and humorous - other times. It may just make you fall asleep or say "DOH".

Remember, I have never blogged before, so if I make stupid mistakes, screw up pictures, etc. Forgive me.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, my first comment... I guess now I really have two

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for blogs!! aren't they fun? you just say whatever the crap you want. i love it. i am excited you have one!!

    ReplyDelete